Thunder and lightning and floods, oh my!
Read on to see how you can save $1,000 on a new Honeywell Whole Home Generator!
The past week has brought multiple aggressive storms to many New Jersey residents. Between lightning and tree damage, there were many reports of power outages throughout the state. We all know the feeling of helplessness associated with losing power. Besides waiting for power to be restored, there is not much you can do – unless you have a Honeywell whole home generator! When we experienced Hurricane Sandy in 2012, whole home backup generators have been one of the most popular upgrades for homeowners. We may see rain and thunderstorms in the next few days, so make sure you’re prepared in the event of another power outage. Below are the advantages of installing a whole home standby generator:
- Never lose power again – Don’t wait around in the dark for the utility company to restore power. With a whole home generator, you’ll have peace of mind, knowing you can still enjoy all the comforts of home and any medical equipment will remain on.
- Save money – Once your refrigerator loses power, it’s only a matter of time before your food goes bad. Throwing all of that food out could wind up costing you hundreds of dollars! With a Honeywell home generator, you won’t have to worry about spoiled food anymore!
- Customized protection – For those that rely on powered medical equipment, a power outage could become a life or death situation. If this is true for you or a family member, a home generator is a must. Meyer & Depew offers Honeywell home generators in multiple sizes – you can choose to only keep on the necessities, or keep everything powered.
- Fully automatic – While a portable generator can serve a purpose for some, they are not appropriate for prolonged outages for a few reasons. With a portable generator, once you know a storm is coming, you have to spend time setting the generator up, connecting everything, and running extension cords. In the event of a flash storm or if you aren’t home – you’ll be unprotected or have to risk going outside in the storm. Our generators come with an automatic transfer switch, so you don’t have to worry. When the power goes out, the generator comes on and when the power is restored it shuts back down.
- Quieter – A Honeywell standby generator can be up to 20 decibels quieter than a portable generator.
- No waiting in line for gas – Whenever bad weather is expected, you can expect to see long lines at the gas station. If you rely on a portable generator, chances are you’ve had to stand in line waiting to fill up a red gas can multiple times. All those hours could have been spent relaxing at home instead of in line!
For more info on Honeywell backup generators for your NJ home, visit our web site here.
Any generator purchased in July or August will receive both a $500 consumer rebate, as well as a $500 Meyer & Depew instant rebate for a total of $1,000! Contact us today for more details.
Which Honeywell generator is best for you?
We know you are busy, so to make things easy, Meyer & Depew offers free, in-home consultations to find out exactly what backup generator is best for your home needs. Click here or call us at 908-272-2100 to set up your free consultation.