NJ Air Conditioning Installation
Meyer & Depew offers a full range of air conditioning installation services for your residential or commercial systems and equipment.
A high efficiency air conditioning system installed to factory specifications by highly trained, NATE-certified Meyer & Depew technicians can dramatically reduce your energy costs. To make sure your system provides optimum performance and maximum efficiency, we carefully control every step of the installation process.
- No subcontractors – our air conditioning installation technicians are our direct employees and accountable to us for meeting our cooling system installation and quality standards.
- We obtain all the necessary permits for the work we perform in your home or business, as required by law for all HVAC companies.
- Meyer & Depew is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- We recommend and are an authorized dealer for Carrier® cooling systems, but install all makes and models of residential and commercial air conditioners.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a special trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up, avoiding costly damage to your home or business.
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your air conditioning system, we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured specifically for your home or business cooling system. Combined with our state-of-the-art plasma cutting system, this insures proper airflow and a tight fit.
- We install quality, full featured, 7-day programmable thermostats for your home or business cooling system to assure maximum energy savings.