Air Conditioning Installation Information
- No subcontractors – our NJ air conditioning installation technicians are our direct employees and accountable to us for meeting our cooling system installation and quality standards.
- We obtain all the necessary permits for the work we perform in your home or business, as required by law for all HVAC companies.
- Meyer & Depew is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- We are an authorized dealer for major brands of Central Air Conditioning Systems, and install all makes and models of residential and commercial air conditioners.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a special trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up, avoiding costly damage to your home or business.
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your HVAC central AC unit (or other brand and model), we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured specifically for your home cooling system. This ensures proper airflow and a tight fit.
- We install quality, full featured, 7-day programmable thermostats for your home cooling system to assure maximum energy savings.
- For special Central Air Conditioning Prices in NJ, call 908.272.2100 or fill out the contact form. We’ll be happy to assist you promptly.