NJ Central Air Conditioning Systems from Meyer Depew
Serving all of New Jersey with these Cooling Services:
- AC Repairs – 24 Hour/7 Day Emergency Service
- AC System Tune-Ups and Maintenance
- AC Installation – Central Air & Ductless Split Systems
- Cooling Service Plans for every budget!
See Our Current AC Specials Below!
Learn about the benefits of Central Air Conditioning from Meyer Depew:
In order to circulate cool air throughout a home or commercial building instead of cooling just a single room, you need Central AC units and systems.
Traditional central AC units and systems have two main parts: an indoor unit known as the air handler, and an outdoor unit called the condenser.
The indoor and outdoor units are designed to work together. The outdoor unit cools the air and sends it to the indoor unit to be circulated throughout your home or commercial property. If these units are not properly matched, comfort and efficiency will be sacrificed. You also risk premature equipment failure.
The following are some of the advantages of a central AC system as opposed to individual room AC units:
- When the air handling unit turns on, it draws air from various parts of the building through return-air ducts. This air passes through a filter which removes airborne particles like dust, lint, and microscopic pollutants. The filtered air is then routed to air supply ductwork that carries it back to all the rooms. This cycle is continually repeated, something not possible with single room units.
- Because central air conditioner installation places the condenser unit outside the building, you enjoy lower indoor noise levels than you would with free-standing air conditioning units.
We are an authorized dealer for Carrier® cooling systems, but install and service all makes and models of residential and commercial AC units.
Meyer Depew AC Specials
Free Furnace with A/C Installation!
First 2 Months FREE for New Service Agreement Clients!
$500 Off Purchase of Heating and Cooling System!
$250 Off Purchase of Heating or Cooling System!