Meyer & Depew regularly services the town of Mahwah, NJ, located in Bergen County, with heating and air conditioning installation and repair, as well as generator installation. Mahwah, NJ was incorperated in 1944 and is located in the 201 area code.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Replacement and Installation, Serving Mahwah, NJ
Meyer & Depew are dedicated heating and air conditioning contractors operating daily in Mahwah, NJ. We have been helping homes and business based in Mahwah with all of their heating and air conditioning needs for over half a century. With generations of trust behind us, you can be assured that your heating and air conditioning installation, repair, or replacement will be attended to with the utmost professionalism.
Some of the heating and air conditioning services we help Mahwah, NJ residents with include:
Heating and Air Conditioning Replacement and Installation
We can help you save in energy costs by installing high efficiency heating and air conditioning systems in your home or business. Every HVAC system we sell is installed by highly trained, certified Meyer & Depew technicians, with your home or business in mind. You can be confident that our technicians will perform to the highest standards of quality. As we are in close proximity to Mahwah, with crews in your area on a daily basis, you can be assured that your installation will be given prompt and efficient attention; we value and appreciate your time.
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance & Repairs
Regardless if we installed your HVAC system or not, our technicians readily handle repairs on all heating and air conditioning unit makes and models, and can readily address any type of service call you may have. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request a quote, our 24/7 service representatives are always available to assist you.
Generator Replacement and Installation
Meyer & Depew has installed a number of whole house standby generators throughout the Mahwah, NJ region over the last several years. We work with the latest Honeywell equipment. For more information please visit Home Generators.
Why have Mahwah, NJ residents entrusted their comfort to Meyer & Depew for heating and air conditioning service for generations?
Because of the Meyer & Depew difference:
- No subcontractors – Feel assured that any technician that services, replaces or installs your HVAC system is a Meyer & Depew employee who has been trained to the highest current industry standards for technical proficiency.
- We obtain all local Mahwah permits for the work we perform in your home, as required by law for all HVAC contractors.
- Meyer & Depew is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- Peace of mind from knowing that we set all furnaces on platforms designed to protect your furnace in the event of any potential of future flooding.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a special trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up in your basement or attic, avoiding potential damage to your home.
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your air conditioning system, we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured for your precise residential HVAC system requirements. Combined with our state-of-the-art plasma cutting system, this insures optimum airflow and a tight, secure fit.
- We install quality, full-featured, seven-day programmable thermostats.
Serving Mahwah, NJ for Over 50 Years
We regularly work in Mahwah, as it is easily accessible from Route 17, Interstate 287, Interstate 87, as well as local roads such as Franklin Turnpike and Lafayette Avuenue. We are grateful to be of service to all of our Mahwah, NJ customers, and strive to provide the highest quality heating, air conditioning and generator repair and installation, in a manner that shows the highest respect for each customer’s home, and their valued time.