Heating System Safety Check
Home > Residential > Heating Services > Heating System Safety Check
On A Heating System Safety Check
& Enjoy Our WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE**
Every Heating unit serviced during our Safety Check Savings Season is certified against breakdown or we’ll refund the entire cost of the Safety Check.
Meyer & Depew services and installs all brands of Heating/AC systems. For replacement, we recommend our popular Signature Series comfort systems.
The Meyer & Depew Certified Heating System Safety Check List:
- Lubricate blower and motor bearings (if equipped).
- Inspect belt condition and tension (if equipped).
- Install clean air filters (1″ disposable fiberglass filters provided).
- Check that furnace flue is venting properly.
- Adjust burner for proper flame (as necessary).
- Check condition of pilot; clean (as necessary).
- Check gas line pressure.
- Check manifold pressure.
- Check condensate if necessary.
- Check fan and limit control.
- Check pilot safety.
- Check heat anticipator.
- Check pressure regulator.
- Check burner operation.
- Check heat relay.
- Check safety controls.
- Check thermocouple.
- Check temperature rise.
- Check fan speed for winter operation.
*Some units may be slightly higher. Valid only on systems not currently covered by a Meyer & Depew service plan.
**Your Meyer & Depew expert technician will perform our certified precision safety check of your heating system. If it experiences a breakdown this heating season we’ll refund the full amount of the service or credit the amount to the cost of repairs.