Standby Generator Installation in NJ
According to the National Weather Service, most of New Jersey is under another Winter Storm Warning and looks like we could get more this weekend! The main culprit in this storm is ice. First and foremost, we want to make sure everyone stays safe. Limit driving as much as possible. If you must drive, leave extra space behind the car in front of you, and be extra careful. When walking, watch your step and use rock salt on your own walkways and sidewalks.
The other problem ice causes is loss of power. Monday’s storm already caused power outages across the state, and more are expected with this storm. At Meyer & Depew, we install whole home generators to make sure you never go without power! Read below for just a few of the benefits of a Honeywell standby generator installation in NJ.
- Never lose power again – With a Honeywell whole home generator, you’ll never have to worry about feeling helpless during a power outage again. You’ll be able to relax, knowing your heat will stay on, your refrigerator will be cold, and any medical deices will continue to run.
- Quiet operation – A Honeywell standby generator can be up to 20 decibels quieter than a portable generator.
- No more wasted food – Once your refrigerator loses power, it’s only a matter of time before the inside reaches room temperature. Once that happens, your food will quickly begin to go bad and become rotten. Throwing all of that food out could wind up costing you hundreds of dollars! With a standby generator installation, you won’t have to worry about spoiled food due to losing power!
- Standby generator sizing for you – For anyone that relies on powered medical equipment, a power outage could quickly become a life or death situation. If this is true for you or a family member, a home generator is essential. Meyer & Depew offers custom standby generator sizing, so you only pay for what YOU want to keep powered.
- No waiting in line for gas – Whenever bad weather is expected, you can expect to see long lines at the gas station. If you rely on a portable generator, chances are you’ve had to stand in line waiting to fill up a red gas can multiple times. All those hours could have been spent relaxing at home instead of in line!
- Automatic operation– After Storm Sandy, many clients who previously relied on small portable generators decided to upgrade to a whole house generator. While portable generators have their benefits, they also suffer from many shortcomings. With a portable generator, once you know a storm is coming, you have to spend time setting the generator up, connecting everything, and running extension cords. In the event of a flash storm or if you aren’t home – you’ll be unprotected or have to set everything up in the storm. A Meyer & Depew Honeywell generator installation comes with an automatic transfer switch, so your generator comes on when the power goes out. It’s that easy.
For more info on Honeywell standby generator installation in NJ, visit our website GeneratorsForJersey.com.
Which generator is best for you?
We know you are busy, so to make things easy, Meyer & Depew offers free in home consultations so you can find out exactly what backup generator would be best for you. Just Click Here or call us at 908-272-2100 to set up your free consultation.