We’re committed to keeping our business open as we know what an important role the proper operation of your home’s or businesses’ heating and cooling system plays in your safety, health and comfort.
We’re a family here at Meyer & Depew Co. and all of our clients are part of our extended family. We understand the concerns that everyone has regarding COVID-19 and the challenges faced by many of you – both personally and professionally.
We wanted to let you know some of the steps we’re taking to protect the safety of both you, our clients, and our valuable teammates.
- We have made all of our employees aware of and provided them with the materials they need to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19
- When scheduling an appointment we will confirm with you that no one in your home or business is currently sick or quarantined due to COVID-19.
- Upon arrival at your home or business, our employees will wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap before entering your building and again confirm that no one is sick or quarantined due to COVID-19.
- We will dispense with the normal handshake greeting and instead simply wave to say “Hello” and “Thank you”.
- While performing our work, our employees will wear disposable gloves
- We will practice social distancing – endeavoring to maintain the recommend six foot distance from our clients and their families and employees. We ask you to do the same.
- We will bag any dirty filters immediately after removing them from your system to reduce the spread of dirt, germs and viruses throughout your building. We will remove these filters from your property.
- We will not be asking for your signature on our electronic tablets until such time that it is deemed appropriate to do so again.
- Our employees will once again wash their hands with anti-bacterial soap (outside your building) when their work at your home or business is complete.
- The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. Many of our employees have requested face masks and we have provide them to those who asked for them. Don’t be alarmed if out of an abundance of caution if our employee wears a face mask while at your home or business.