Need your HVAC serviced quickly and affordably?
Meyer & Depew are dedicated heating and air conditioning contractors located just outside New Providence, NJ. The company has been helping homes and businesses with all of their HVAC needs for over half a century. With generations of trust behind them, you can be certain that your Heating and Air Conditioning installations or repairs will be handled with the utmost professionalism and in the most cost-effective manner. We regularly service our valued customers in New Providence which was originally settled by Puritans in 1720 and was initially called “Turkey Town” due to the large presence of wild turkeys in the area.
Some of the services we can help with include:
We can help you save in energy costs by installing high-efficiency heating and air conditioning systems in your home or business. Every HVAC system we sell is installed by highly trained, certified Meyer & Depew technicians with your home or business in mind so you can be confident that the job will fit your needs; and with us located in local New Providence, your installation will be done quick and on YOUR schedule.
Maintenance & Repairs
Regardless if we installed your HVAC system or not, our technicians are ready to handle repairs on all makes and models, and for any service call you may have. If you have any questions, concerns, or want to request a quote, our 24/7 New Providence service line is always available to answer your questions.
The Meyer & Depew difference
- No subcontractors. Feel assured that any employee that services or installs your HVAC is trained to the highest standards for heating and AC installation.
- We obtain all local New Providence permits for the work we perform in your home, as required by law for all HVAC companies.
- Meyer & Depew is fully insured for Workers Compensation and General Liability.
- Get peace of mind as we set all furnaces on platforms designed to protect your furnace in the event of any potential of future flooding.
- All of our air conditioning condensate drains are piped with a special trap that is designed to detect blockages in the drain line. If such a blockage occurs, the system will shut down, instead of backing up in your basement or attic, avoiding costly damage to your home
- Where we need to pump the condensate away from your air conditioning system, we use condensate pumps that also incorporate safety switches that will shut down your system in the event of a failure.
- All of our ductwork is custom measured and manufactured for your residential HVAC system. Combined with our state-of-the-art plasma cutting system, this insures proper airflow and a tight fit.
- We install quality, full-featured, 7-day programmable thermostats.
For more information or to make an appointment, simply fill out the form on this page or call us at 800-246-4342!