Is Your Old Air Conditioning System Costing You Money?
Could upgrading your current home air conditioning & heating system save you money?
Within the past ten years, there have been major advancements in air conditioning and heating technology. Many of these advancements allow the systems of today to be vastly more efficient than older systems. When you factor in that an older system loses efficiency over time, you could be wasting unnecessary money every month.
Upgrading to a new air conditioning & heating system comes with many benefits:
- Energy Efficiency – Save money on your monthly bills as a result of more efficient equipment – it pays for itself over time!
- Rebates – To make the deal even sweeter, high efficiency systems qualify for utility rebates as well as tax credits.
- Features – Today’s equipment has many features, including the ability to control the thermostat from your phone, super quiet operation, and variable stage technology to ensure efficient operation and the highest level of comfort.
- Environmental Impact – Newer systems now use an Eco-Friendly refrigerant, called R410A. Older systems use R22, which is very harmful for the environment. Additionally, R22 is being phased out completely, so maintaining these systems is becoming increasingly more expensive.
- Reliability – With a newer system, you don’t need to worry about turning on your air conditioning on the hottest day of the year, only to find out it has broken down. Today’s warranties combined with Meyer & Depew’s 24/7 service will allow you peace of mind, knowing you are covered.
Not sure if you need a replacement?
At Meyer & Depew, we offer free in-home consultations. If you aren’t sure if you would benefit from a new air conditioning system, Click Here or call us at 908-272-2100 to schedule an appointment today.