Warm Savings from Meyer & Depew
WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE**
Every Heating unit serviced during our Safety Check Savings Season is certified against breakdown or we’ll refund the entire cost of the Safety Check.
Meyer Depew services all brands and for replacement we offer Carrier® comfort systems.
The Meyer & Depew Certified Heating System Safety Check List:
- Lubricate blower and motor bearings (if equipped).
- Check belt condition and tension (if equipped).
- Install clean air filters (1″ disposable fiberglass filters provided).
- Check that furnace flue is venting properly.
- Adjust burner for proper flame (as necessary).
- Check condition of pilot; clean (as necessary).
- Check gas line pressure.
- Check manifold pressure.
- Check condensate if necessary.
- Check fan and limit control.
- Check pilot safety.
- Check heat anticipator.
- Check pressure regulator.
- Check burner operation.
- Check heat relay.
- Check safety controls.
- Check thermocouple.
- Check temperature rise.
- Check fan speed for winter operation.
*Some units may be slightly higher. Valid only on systems not currently covered by a Meyer & Depew service plan.
**Your Meyer & Depew expert technician will perform our certified precision safety check of your heating system. If it experiences a breakdown this heating season we’ll refund the full amount of the service or credit the amount to the cost of repairs.
Save up to 33%
PLUS! SAVE UP TO AN ADDITIONAL $2,400!*
- Carrier “Warm Cash” Rebate up to $1,200
- NJ Clean Energy Rebate up to $900
- Elizabethtown Gas Rebate up to $300
* Limited time only, when purchased as a combined Heating and Air Conditioning System.
If your heating system is more than 10 years old, it’s a safe bet that efficiency and reliability are quickly becoming a problem. And that means increased utility bills and costly repairs. We’re here to answer all your questions, and help you realize maximum savings on your new heating system.