Cool Savings from Meyer & Depew
Cut your energy costs this summer with a new CarrierÂ® cooling system from Meyer & Depew!
* When compared to a Carrier 10 SEER air conditioner and a fan coil with a PSC blower motor.
AND UP TO $2,250!** MORE SAVINGS!
Plus, save an additional $700***
**Limited time only. Subject to change without notice. Savings based on homeowner qualification for all available rebates and offers.
***Available to residents in zip codes designated by the state of NJ as Hurricane Sandy relief areas.
If your cooling system is more than 10 years old it’s a safe bet that efficiency and reliability are quickly becoming a problem. And that means increased utility bills and costly repairs. We’re here to answer all your questions, and help you realize maximum savings on your new cooling system.
WORRY-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE**
Every Air Conditioning unit serviced during our Safety Check Savings Season is certified against breakdown or we’ll refund the entire cost of the service call. Meyer & Depew services all brands but for replacement we carry Carrier.
The Meyer & Depew Certified A/C Safety Check List:
- Lubricate blower and motor bearings (if equipped)
- Check belt condition and tension (if equipped)
- Install clean air filters (standard 1″ filters only)
- Check cooling coil
- Check system pressures
- Check temperature drop across coil
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check thermostat and controls
- Check condensate if necessary
- Check fan speed for summer operation
- Check safety controls for operation
- Check superheat
- Check voltage and amp draw
- Check for correct rotation of fans
- Check expansion valve
- Check contactors and starters
- Check start/run capacitors
- Check compressor
- Clean condensate drain
*Some units may be slightly higher. Valid only on systems not currently covered by a Meyer & Depew service plan.
**Your Meyer & Depew expert technician will perform our certified precision safety check of your cooling system. If it experiences a breakdown this cooling season we’ll refund the full amount of the service or credit the amount to the cost of repairs.